Thursday, January 5, 2012

BMW M5 is coming... to town

News this week.

COE prices down. Finally, the tax on owning a car drops. Parents everywhere in Singapore, rejoice!

Bajaj RE60 is the "World cheapest car". BAH! With a 200cc engine, it's only going to be sick everywhere you go. Even the Hyundai Getz or Cherry QQ at 1.1cc struggles to bring me up a mild incline slope. I doubt I can even get out of my basement carpark.

More importantly, the BMW M5 is coming to Singapore. I'm so excited I shaking! Imagine a 4.4 litre V8 twin turbo engine,  7 speed automatic coming at you. I'll be very very afraid. So bad that I'd want to wet my pants, and yet get hot and bothered by this super cool car. Zero to 100 in 4.4 seconds. If I do get my hands on one, or see one on the road, I'll tell you how dumb I look in my Toyota.

No comments:

Post a Comment